giovedì 29 novembre 2012

olive nere sotto sale

un altro modo di preparare le olive ....sempre come faceva mia suocera .... scusatemi ma gli ingredienti  precisi non saprei ...mi sono dimenticate di pesarli ...comunque io faccio sempre ad occhio 

ingredienti :
 olive nere 
sale grosso 
procedimento :
lavo le olive , le sistemo nei vasetti e ci verso un bel pugno di sale grosso , chiudo i barattoli  e li ripongo vicino al caminetto , se non avete il caminetto potete metterli vicino hai radiatori .
di tanto in tanto scuotete il barattolo e togliete l'acqua che si formerà , passati  10-15 giorni circa provate le vostre olive e se vedete che non hanno più quel sapore amarognolo sono pronte per essere mangiate . 
pulirle dal sale ancora rimasto , riporle di nuovo nei vasetti e ricoprirle con  l'olio .
se ne avete fatte molte potete conservarle passandole nel  forno ad asciugare un po , poi riporle in sacchetti per alimenti e riporle nel congelatore  
  

5 commenti:

  1. A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my own arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    My page: hcg injections

    RispondiElimina
  2. Do you mind if I quote a couple οf уour posts as long
    as I providе credit and sources back to уour site?
    Mу blog sіte iѕ in thе very same area of intеrest as yours
    and my ѵіsitοrѕ would certaіnly benefit from
    some of the informаtiοn you ргesent
    here. Pleаѕe lеt me knоw if this οκaу ωith yоu.

    Ϻany thanks!

    Mу website; hcg-injections.com
    Also see my website: www.hcg-injections.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. I think that what you said was actually very logical.
    However, what about this? what if you added a little information?

    I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a headline to maybe grab people's attention?
    I mean "olive nere sotto sale" is kinda plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create post headlines to get viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get people excited about everything've got to say.
    In my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.



    Feel free to visit my site - http://www.maidbrigade.com
    my site > http://globalwomenssummits.com/node/19638/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hey very interesting blog!

    Also visit my homepage - wartrol review

    RispondiElimina
  5. This article is really a good one it assists
    new net viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


    My blog; buy wartrol

    RispondiElimina